Yesterday Declan was ready for a nap and I remembered that I had taken his sheets and blankets off to wash. So I plopped him down to watch "Max and Ruby" with Sam so I could run back and put his clean sheets on and get his crib ready. When I came back out about five minutes later, this is the sweetness that I found:
Sam told me: "Deeky (his cute nickname for Declan) was just laying on me and laying on me and laying on me and then him just falled ASLEEP! It was so CRAZY!"
We are having a great weekend so far. Garreth took Sam and Liam to the father/son campout with the church so Grace and I had a girl/baby night. We went out to dinner then came home and put Declan to bed and watched "Ella Enchanted." This morning they were both up early and Grace told me to stay in bed and she'd take care of Deco. So I got to sleep until 8:00 while she played with him and even fed him breakfast!! What a great kid!
3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever! I can't wait to see you guys. Declan looks so much older!
What cute boys. I love Sam's blankie and fingers in his mouth - it looks just like a boy at my house.
Reminds me of how her mother used to be.
Post a Comment