Sunday, May 25, 2008

Riverwalk

Garreth, Grace, Liam, Sam, and Sam's new red shoes that "are so fast that they are the fastest, Dad!" Everyone knows how fast red shoes are. Well, these are like those, but faster. Seeing Sam run in new red shoes is something you have to experience in real life, seeing the expression on Sam's face because he actually believes that he is moving at the speed of sound and is no longer in control of his body, now that's priceless. 
Liam and Declan at the Nooksack River here in town. Before you start in on the river name jokes or even think them, it's a name of a local Native American tribe...say it ten times fast, Nooksack...
Yatah-hey Tatanka
Grace is a nut. She caught the whole fountain in this shot.
Liam being Liam. Anything to do with your bum is funny and a high pressure fountain jet shooting up your bum is down right comical genius to a 5 year old. 

Sam, and another ingenious crotch shot for Liam 
This is not the trailer for the next Incredible Hulk movie.  It's Grace in manic mode.  
The fountains at the Riverwalk. Oodles of fun.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

What fun! I love the shots of Liam and Grace. They are too cute!

Kris/Mom said...

You guys have the most fun. Preston will be boring when you get here!

Johnson said...

There is a lot to do there. Our kids love playing in street fountains too!! What a cute family.

Nicole said...

Fun times! Grace and Liam know how to have a good time, and I wish I could see Sam run in his super fast red shoes. :)

Dannielle said...

I haven't been to your Blog in a while and have had the BEST time looking at the photos and reading the stories! The girls and I just got back from Borger where we had a surprise going away party for Dawn Hamon (moving to Kansas). Your family always brings a smile to my face and we are blessed to call you "friends".

The Wagner's said...

Erin...I got your address from Amber's blog! It kills me that Grace is 8!!! I remember when she was just born and we had dinner at your grandpa's house in Whitney. I've loved your holiday updates! I have two kids and can't keep up like you do with four! Sounds like you are doing well. Where are you living now? Emillie (Madsen)