We had a really great time at our ward party and trunk-or-treat.
Before you look at this picture, let me just preface by saying I promise we are not one of those families. We will not be heading to a convention any time soon. The kids just really like Star Wars, okay?
So here we are: Han Solo, Yoda, Princess Leia, storm trooper, Darth Vader, and Queen Amidala
Looking very happy we are!
Here is Liam with his best friend Kaylynn. I'd be lying if I said we didn't have hopes for the future of these two.
And Grace and her friend, who is also named Grace. She is Nancy Drew - how cute is that?
4 comments:
You all look awesome, but I think Declan's yoda ears are my favorite!
What a fun theme. My boys are very jealous. They love Star Wars too.
I love your costumes!
Don't be encouraging Liam to like girls....well don't be encouraging him to like boys either....well, you know what I mean.
Post a Comment