I can't believe my baby girl is nine years old today! She is in every way my dream daughter and I am so lucky to be her mom!

First birthday:

Second birthday:

Third birthday:

Fourth birthday:

Fifth birthday:

Sixth birthday:

Seventh birthday:

Eighth birthday:

Ninth birthday:
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best neice in the world. We love you so much Grace. You are an awesome cousin and the smartest 9 year old ever. I can't believe you are already so old. I remember the day you were born when your dad carried you out to show you to Nana and I. Hope it's a GREAT day!
p.s. Erin, I did get lasik rescheduled. It's now the 2nd of January.
Happy Birthday Grace!
It looks like you had an awesome birthday party--good job with the games!
Dana
Have a great day Grace. You're awesome!
Happy Birthday Grace! You are such a sweetheart!
Grace,
Happy Birthday!!! I want to talk to you, so I will call later. Love you!!!
Post a Comment