On November 1st, we were preoccupied with more important matters, but Garreth and I have now been married for the 11 happiest years of my life.
I LOVE YOU!!
(This song - "It Had to be You"- is one of dozens of "our songs," but it might just be my favorite, since Garreth surprised me by singing it to me at our reception. Yes, it's true, he really is the perfect man.)

10 comments:
Happy Anniversay! You're a great couple! Erin, you are the world's best blogger. I love your blog. I think it's neat how many fun things you do as a family.
Happy Anniversary!
adorable.......
Your kids are great! I too have let Lucy pick outfit and it usually consists of stripped pants, a stripped shirt, and holiday socks. Love it! I think I told you on the actual day, but happy late anniversary!
You guys are one of the best couples ever. Happy 11th!
Happy late anniversery! We love you guys. And I got your comment about Halle and Grace. I couldn't stop laughing, either. But Grace the look on your face is pure patience. I love it! Oh that's funny.
Congratulations on 11 years. That's awesome!
I love that picture of Sam on your blog header. That's a way cool shot!
You are "the" couple. And anyone who can sing and wear a kilt is the perfect man. Happy 11 years and so many more!
11 years! Wow! I remember going to your recption. Matt & I were engaged & he thought it was so cool that Garreth wore a kilt! & he loved your cake! We celebrate 11 years next month. Crazy!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats! What a beautiful picture. Time does fly!
Post a Comment