Friday, November 14, 2008

Logan Cemetery

Every year since we were babies, we have gone to the Logan Cemetery on Memorial Day to visit my grandpa's grave with the Larsons, my mom's side of the family.  It is also tradition to take a cousin picture there.  We have years worth of pictures, but here are a couple I found to share.  
Memorial Day 1994.  I highly recommend clicking on this one to enlarge it and to fully appreciate Quincy's look.  (Sorry, Quince!)
Memorial Day 2006.  The whole family.  This was the last year that my little family went there with Gram on Memorial Day.
November 1, 2008.  Larson cousins, all of Gram's grandkids together.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I remember that hat you are wearing in the 94 photo. I still have that state football t-shirt.

quincy said...

Thanks a lot for that first shot. I have some really embarrassing photos of you, too! That one is just the worst. Let's just remember I was growing my hair out from an unfortunate hair cut and shoulder pads were in!

Jenni said...

It's not just Quincy, I love all of your looks. Erin, I can't believe that was the year you graduated from High School, you look really young. What a neat tradition.